Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5th Couponing Haul

Hey Lovies,

So here is my latest couponing haul! I didn't pick up to much goodies but I did find some great deals! Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have! Smoochies

Walgreens:
Oral B indicator toothbrushes on sale 2 for $2 - 7/3 P&G $2 off Oral B coupon = free
First aide kits on sale for $.99 also $.97 at walmart - Coupon found at Walgreens in the first aid section $1.50 off any 2 Johnson and Johnson items = $.25 each

Target:
Dove Mens Body Wash: $3.04 I used a $2 off manufactured coupon making it $1.04
Scotch Tape $1.79 $1 off target coupon and $.50 off manufactured coupon making it only $.29
Colgate Max Toothpaste$2.49 I used $1 off target coupon and $.75 P&G manufactured coupon making it only $.74
Papermate BallPoint pens $1.02 i used a $1 off target coupon making it only $.02
Revlon beauty tool nail file $2.89 and nail clippers $1.59 and I used a $5.00 off revlon beauty tools coupon from a previous purchase (Catlina coupon) making these freeand it printed out another set of coupons 5$off and $2 off!
Walmart:

Advil Pocket Packs $1.84 each I used a $4 off 2 advil products making it free with $.32 overage
Cascade Complete Trial Size $.97 I used $1 off any cascade product from this past sundays P&G making it free with $.03 overage each one.

Awesome deals this week! Please feel free comment, email or tweet me with any questions. Until the next time lovies...... Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment