Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jordana Cosmetics

Hey lovies! So I was recently sent these great priced, great quality products to review from Jordana Cosmetics and I just have to share......
 Let me just start by saying that the customer service with Jordana was amazing. I worked with Jaime who was very kind and proffesional. The shipping was super fast as well. As you can tell from the picture I recieved a good amount of products to review but I have decided to share some of these great products with my subscribers!! So look out for a video very soon.
 So lets start off with my absolute favorite Jordana product InColor Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner in black. This is a felt tip liner that glides on perfectly. It is very easy to hold and the color pay off is great. It is priced perfectly at only $2.99.
My next favorite product would have to be Jordana Nail Polish in "Pink Star" I absolutely love nail polish and this color was a great addition to my collection. The pink is such a girlie, spring color and it has pretty silver sparkles. I applied 3 coats just to make it brighter on my nails but 1 coat will work well too. The cost of this is $1.99.
 The last product that I want to share with you all is Lip Shine Banana Cream. It is a click pen with a vitamin E and Aloe to moisturize your lips. I love to wear sheer glosses that moisturize and not only does this do that but it smells yummy too. The price of this is also $1.99.



 I would encourage all of you to definetly check out the website and see the wide range of  cosmetic products that they offer. Great prices and Quality products all in one. Until next time lovies.....Muuaay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment