Wednesday, May 4, 2011

D.I.Y. Lip Exfoliating Scrub

Hey Lovies,

 So I have been living with really chap lips for sometime now and I have been on the hunt for a lip scrub. Yes, I know if I drink plenty of water it should help but really it doesn't. Maybe I don't drink enough water but either way I needed something to make my lips softer.
So I decided to do some research on the best lip scrubs and they all seemed to be pretty costly. I decided to go ahead and make my own and it works perfectly! If you are interested here is what you will need:
1 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons honey
1 dab of vaseline (petroleum jelly)
and a container to mix it in (Air tight if you plan to keep it for a week)
Mix all ingredients together( It should be gritty) and then use a damp washcloth to wipe off all excess skin on your lips.
Then use your finger and apply the mixture all over your lips rubbing in for a few minutes.
Use a damp washcloth and wipe off.
TADDAH!! Your lips are ultra soft!
Now just apply your favorite lip balm.
Let me know if you try it and if it works for you. Until next time lovies......

No comments:

Post a Comment